Click the link below for registration:
Here is the link to order Uniforms, https://hnoutfitters.com/store/fever/
We will have a uniform sizing on Thursday Oct 10th, 6:30 -8:00pm in the lobby
Monday Sept 9th
5:00-6:15 3rd Grade Boys
6:30-7:45 4th Grade Boys
8:00 – 9:15 7th & 8th Grade Boys
Tuesday Sept 10th
5:00-6:15 6th Grade Boys
6:30-7:45 5th & 6th Grade Girls
8:00 – 9:15 7th & 8th Grade Girls
Wednesday Sept 11th
5:00-6:15 3rd & 4th Grade Girls
6:30-7:45 5th Grade Boys
PARENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WATCH TRYOUTS, COACHES ONLY
St. Patrick’s Cross-Country Fall 2019
Practice will be held on Tuesday’s at Miller Field and Friday’s at Clove Lakes both start at 5:30pm
Practice will start on Tuesday August 27th
- CYO will release the meet schedule that will start on Saturday September 28th. It will run for the next 6 Saturdays. Start time is 11:00am with the 7th/8th Grade competing first.
- 7/8 Grade run 1.5 miles.
- 5/6 Grade run 1 mile
- 3/4 Grade run .5 mile
- 1/2 Grade run .25 mile
- PK/K Grade run .125 mile (1/8 mile)
Please feel free to contact Tom Joyce with any questions at email@example.com
CYO and Rab’s Country Lanes are proud to present CYO’s Fastest Growing Sport,Bowling! We’re looking forward to another great year and we are excited you found us here so you and your child can be a part of the up-coming bowling season!
The 2019 Fall Season will start on Monday September 23rd.
- Bowling will take place every Monday, 4:00 PM at Rab’s Country Lanes.
- The season starts September 23 and runs for a total of 9 weeks.
- Teams of 4/5 bowlers will be formed representing your school/parish.
- Competition will take place in 4 divisions: K/1/2 – 3/4 – 5/6 – 7/8.
- All student athletes will receive a Jersey and Recognition.
- Registration Fee: $130 includes all of the above, plus use of bowling shoes and bowling balls during weekly play.
Click the link Below: